Responsible to meet, greet and assist arriving and departing passengers, groups and VIP’s
Duties and Responsibility:
Responsible to meet, greet and assist arriving and departing passengers, groups and VIP’s.
- Meet and greet arriving and departing passengers, groups and VIP’s.
- Collect, distribute and report on all vouchers, highlight discrepancies. (Number of missing vouchers etc.)
- Advise relevant parties in schedule changes/delay:
– Transport Department
– Praslin/La Digue
– Representatives/Customer Services Manager/Assistant Customer Services Executive
- Ensuring all emails are read, inputted in the relevant diary and filled
- Co-ordinate activities with Supervisor in the morning shift and advise the Supervisor coming on the evening shift of any issues that could affect the shift and work planning
- Check pochettes/prepare welcome cards for additional/rep appointments
- Order and follow up on items for the airport like water/cold towels
- Follow up with suppliers for the flower garlands/ coconut drinks for the next day
- Follow up with and action on issues that are related to the airport team with respective departments.
- Guide and assist passengers, proactively promoting the image and interest of the company.
- Assist with passenger exchange in connection with cruise Ship, Charter Flight, pre-cruise and post cruise arrival/departure. Assist with passenger handling during cruise ships visits.
- Trace forward and report of lost luggage.
- Assist in compiling the general passenger movement reports and other reports as per Company Policy.
- Assist in making recommendations to improve the efficiency of operations and customer handling.
- Ensure that special arrangements (e.g. garlands wet/hot towels) are prepared for presentation to clients as directed.
- Perform routine administration duties whenever required.
- Ensure all Airport Offices, desks and equipment is clean and properly maintained.
- Assist in submitting reports as stipulated per Company Regulation.
- Any other related duties that may be assigned
- Certificate in related Tourism field
- O ’levels English and French a third language is an advantage
- Good knowledge of the Seychelles Products
- Computing Skills
- Good Public Relations skills
- Research skills
- Good knowledge of the destination in all its aspects
- Knowledge of the different markets
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and French
- Preferably a minimum one year working experience
- Dynamic and able to work under pressure
- Good team spirit
Closing Date: 27th November 2023