PR & Marketing Coordinator
As the PR & Marketing Coordinator, you will play a crucial role in assisting the PR Team Leader – the PR & Brand Manager – in coordinating the department projects that involve promoting our destination management services, enhancing brand visibility, and driving customer engagement through various departments. You will be responsible for executing marketing campaigns, coordinating public relations activities and various marketing initiatives
- Assist the PR & Brand Manager to create and execute comprehensive public relations and marketing plans to promote CREOLE’s destination management services and products across multiple channels, including digital platforms, print media, and social media, in collaboration with the Graphics & Marketing Coordinator.
- Collaborate with the Sales & Marketing Team to develop compelling campaigns and initiatives to attract new clients and retain existing ones.
- Collaborate with internal teams and external partners to execute marketing projects and campaigns.
- Collaborate with the Graphics & Marketing Coordinator in the design and production of marketing materials, including brochures, flyers, and promotional items.
- In the occasion of the absence of the Graphics & Marketing Coordinator, assist in covering their duties where possible.
- Manage the image library of corporate company photos (excursions, events, experiences, fleet, etc.), hotel photos, destination photos, etc.
- Monitor departmental project timelines and budgets, and provide regular updates to the PR & Brand Manager.
- Ensure brand consistency across all marketing collateral and communication channels in.
- Effectively and efficiently maintain the standards of the (ISO) quality management system of company.
- Any other related duties that may be assigned.
- Diploma in Marketing, Media, Communications, or a related field.
- Minimum Advanced (A) Levels Qualification
- Proficient in any or all of the following: Adobe Creative Suite. social Media platform and content management systems.
- Proficiency in social media platforms and content management systems.
- Corporate branding knowhow.
- Good Graphics Design skills.
- Good Photography / Videography skills
- Photo & video editing skills
- Excellent research, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management and organizational abilities.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of SEO, digital marketing, and analytics tools.
- Good knowledge of the Seychelles products and as destination.
- Must have a driver’s license.
Preferably a minimum three years working experience in Marketing / PR / Design / Media related fields.
- Pleasant, optimistic and outgoing personality.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
- Attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Physically fit and healthy for field projects.
- Professional and dedicated work ethics
- Fearless in facing and overcoming challenges
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hours per day, with 1 hour lunch break
- 4 hours on alternate Saturdays
- It is expected that you will have to work beyond normal hours at times to meet operational exigencies
SPECIAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
Can be requested whenever required to assist outside normal working hours and normal working days
Closing Date: 5th December 2023