Rates & Contracting Officer
- Process & maintain all contracts and rates on a yearly basis
- Ensure CTS rates/contracts offered to Tour Operators respect the agreed company margin policies and that they are comprehensively structured and detailed.
- Constantly review and update of the prevailing contracted Rates & Tariffs database to ensure completeness and competitiveness, especially with regards to special/tactical offers received from the suppliers.
- Ensure that the Reservations system/rates platform installed in-house are correctly and effectively updated and maintained.
Duties and Responsibility:
- Secure rates from hotels & other service providers for each Contracting Season
- Make comparison to ensure all relevant details are included in the contract and to ensure competitiveness.
- Compile rates in the Reservations system/excel as per company’s policy and department procedure.
- Update & maintain all rates and contracts in the Reservations System and rates platform
- Ensure that contracted rates are readily available for use by Marketing, Reservations, Accounts or other Departments.
- Ensure the efficient and timely processing of all required information.
- Responsible for monitoring/cross-checking processed rates & data entry in Juniper.
- Keep record of license & insurance policies of the service providers
- Assist other departments with queries related to rates & contracts
- Effectively and efficiently maintain the standards of the (ISO) quality management system of company.
- Any other related duties that may be assigned
- Certificate or Diploma in Business Studies or Tourism, O level in Maths or Accounting, English and French. Knowledge of a third language is desirable.
- Good knowledge of the Seychelles Products (Tourism related)
- Computing Skills i.e. excel and word
- Public Relations skills
- Research skills
- Good knowledge of the destination in all its aspects
- Knowledge of the different markets
- Good analytical skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Preferably a minimum one year working experience
- Dynamic and able to work under pressure
- Good team spirit
- Able to work under minimum supervision
Closing Date: 1st December 2023