CREOLE is one of the leading destination management companies (DMC) in the idyllic Seychelles Islands. We are a family owned and operated business, falling under the extensive umbrella of the JFA Group of Companies which also includes inter-island ferry transfers, hotels, a nature reserve, and an IATA agent. JFA would be the initials of the literal “founding father” of Creole and its affiliated companies, Mr. Joseph France Albert, our Chairman and father to our CEO, Mr. Guillaume Albert.
Founded and established by the Chairman, one of Seychelles’ most prominent businessmen, CREOLE is a company born from a 2005 merger between two of Seychelles’ leading destination management companies: Creole Holidays and Travel Services Seychelles (TSS).
The experienced TSS led the way in tourism in Seychelles for more than 30 years, whilst the younger and innovative Creole Holidays breathed a new vitality into the industry. Under the banner of CREOLE, this new DMC provides the perfect blend of tradition and flair, savoir-faire and dynamism, efficiency and personalised service.
An ISO-9001:2008 certified company, CREOLE is run from Seychelles by a team of creative and passionate travel professionals, committed to delivering high levels of service with an added special touch. In our effort to meet the challenges of this fast-paced industry, we have not lost sight of the values that make us stand out from the rest. We continue to evaluate, upgrade and innovate our programmes to exceed the expectations of our clients and partners.
CREOLE offers the complete package through our affiliated companies:
- Inter-Island Boats Ltd and its quartet of high-speed Cat Cocos catamarans – Isle of Mahe, Isle of Praslin, Isle of La Digue and Isle of La Digue* – which have a seating capacity ranging from 227 to 475 passengers.
- United Yacht Charter and its collection of high-powered luxury boats – Scylla, Kujo and Braveheart.
- Our twin sailing catamarans, Oplezir and Odezir, with seating capacities of up to 80 passengers, are operated for day-trip chartering, cruises and diving escapades.
- Cap Lazare Nature Reserve is our exclusive 65-hectare protected property with restaurant amenities, including a helicopter pad, as an ideal venue for both corporate and private ends such as weddings and group incentive events.
- Creole Air Travel, an IATA Certified agency in Seychelles for out-bound travel.
- Creole Exchange, one of Seychelles’ leading Bureau de Change.
- Our exclusive Domaine Hotel Collection: Le Domaine de La Reserve, a 4 star establishment on the Praslin and Le Domaine de L’Orangeraie, a 4 star establishment on La Digue.