Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays (for Mahé clients) & Mondays to Sundays (for Praslin clients)
Full Day (8 hours)
All year round
Activities / La Digue self guided full day bike tour (La Digue Boat Bike)
Whether you are starting off from Mahé or Praslin Island, you will be cruising the crystalline waters on board the island’s community ferries to La Digue, where you will experience some of the most memorable and authentic island living moments.
La Digue is yours to explore guide-free and at your own pace for the entirety of the day. Hop onto your bike to begin your adventure, and allow yourself to be open to all the surprises that you may find right around the corner, such as an unbothered land tortoises causing some mid-morning “traffic”… if you’re “lucky”, that is!
You can choose to visit many of the island’s attractions, such as L’Union Estate, home to the cemetery of the original settlers of the island. Attractions include a traditional copra mill, giant land tortoises, an old plantation house and the picturesque Anse Source D’Argent; famous for its huge granite boulders and clear turquoise water.
NB: Itinerary is subject to change without prior notice for circumstances beyond the control of Creole Travel Services.
1. Transfer from pick up points for Mahé clients.
2. Depart for Praslin on ferry for Mahé clients..
3. Transfer from pick up points to Praslin jetty for Praslin clients
4. Arrival on Praslin Jetty by Mahé & Praslin clients.
5. Boarding on ferry from Praslin to la Digue
6. Arrival on La Digue.
Upon arrival on La Digue, you’ll be welcomed by your local Creole Representative who will escort you to the bicycle supplier for a bicycle, entrance fee ticket for L’Union Estate, La Digue map and a bottle of water.
This is a guide-free excursion to enjoy exploring on your own. Your representative will be happy to help you with any queries regarding the island and lunch arrangements, before you part ways for the day.
Please report to the jetty 20 mins before ferry departs for Praslin Island in the afternoon.
7. Departure from La Digue to Praslin on ferry (different boat schedule options for clients from Praslin).
8. Transfer to pick up points for clients staying on Praslin, upon arrival at the Praslin Jetty.
9. Depart from Praslin to Mahé by ferry for Mahe clients
10. Arrival on Mahé Jetty.
11. Immediate boarding of buses and transfer to pick up points.
at your own pace