Mondays / Wednesdays / Fridays excluding Public Holidays
Duration: Full Day (8 hours)
All year round
Activities / Wild South
Discover Mahé on our Wild South #CreoleAdventure, and enjoy an authentic islander’s day out and about!
We start off with a brief tour of Victoria, one of the world’s smallest capitals, and tour the colourful bazaar, see the Little Ben Clock Tower, and indulge in the rich sights, sounds and scents of the Seychelles community.
A scenic drive into cool mountains of Sans Soucis follows, heading for Mission Lodge for breath taking, panoramic views from the central mountainous region of Mahé. Once the site of an ancient school for slave children, it is now home to the songs of Seychelles’ exotic birds. Seemingly suspended in the mountain mists is the Tea Plantation, which you will pass on your descent to the surreally beautiful west coast and the photo opportunity of your stay as the road meanders through picturesque villages.
This particular rainbow expedition ends at the spectacular Cap Lazare, amid the scented blossoms of Frangipani trees and the manicured gardens of a private estate where you will feast on a mouth-watering, feet-in-the-sand Creole buffet served right on the beachfront. After lunch, our guide will take you for a walk to explore this exceptional domain; enchanted nature trail and scenic panoramic views, large population of free roaming giant land tortoises, and endemic plants. The rest of the afternoon is yours to enjoy the wonders of Cap Lazare’s underwater world and its secluded small beach to unwind and relax.
NB: Not recommended for pregnant women, the elderly and physically challenged. Not allowed for infants under 2 years old.
• Visit of Victoria Market
• Visit of Cap Lazare Nature Reserve & Restaurant
• Simone’s Lookout panoramic view at Cap Lazare
• Nature trail at Cap Lazare
• Multiple photo stops
• Creole buffet lunch at Cap Lazare
• Entrance fee to Cap Lazare
• 1 bottle of water
• Transfers to and from hotels
NB: Itinerary and timings are subject to change without prior notice for circumstances beyond the control of Creole Travel Services.
• Pick-up from hotels.
• Start of guided tour of Victoria / Market
• Boarding of buses, heading towards Mission Lodge
• Brief photo stop along the way at panoramic view before reaching Mission Lodge.
• Depart Mission Lodge after visit head towards Cap Lazare Nature Reserve
• Arrival at Cap Lazare Nature Reserve
• Sumptuous Creole Buffet Lunch
• Afternoon at leisure after guided walk for unique discoveries of the nature trail and wonders at Cap Lazare
• Depart from Cap Lazare & transfer back to your respective hotels
ExperienceThe Wild South
Mondays / Wednesdays / Fridays excluding public holiday