Mondays to Saturdays
Full day (8 hours)
All year round
Activities / Sun Strokes Art Tour
One of the nation’s most respected artists, George Camille, opens up his colourful world and reveal the story behind his artistic style and vision. We start the day at George’s private art studio, located in the outskirts of town. Here, he will share with you his journey as an artist, as well as the innovative processes behind his iconic and easily recognizable designs. You will then get the chance to participate in a small art demonstration, allowing you to feel fully immersed in this exclusive experience, the results of which he will personally sign for you to take home as a unique souvenir.
Afterwards, we say goodbye to George and take a quick drive to a new location, where we will see the end product of his genius at his very own Kaz Zanana Gallery & Café. A beautifully restored traditional Creole architecture house in Victoria, you will see the thematic “zanana” or pineapple featured cleverly throughout the gallery. Here, you will be welcomed by the gallery’s art curator, and walk amongst the beautiful paintings and sculptures in breezy, light filled rooms.
After such an inspiring morning, the rest of the day is yours to command. You can opt to enjoy a lunch at Kaz Zanana’s café, or any other restaurant of your choice. Perhaps you would like to go for a walk around Victoria, visit the Botanical Gardens, or even drive to Mission Lodge in the misty mountains of Sans Soucis. You could even visit a rum distillery and end the day at a gorgeous beach… whichever you choose, you can be sure to be constantly surrounded by our island’s natural beauty.
• Private car transfer from hotel
• Meet & greet and interaction with artist Georges Camille in his private studio Sunstroke • Transfer to Kaz Zanana Art Gallery & Café
• Arrival at the gallery for the visit
There are two options available according to the client’s preferences:
• Creole set menu lunch at Kaz Zanana Galley & Café (optional additional booking) • Departure from gallery and rest of the day is dedicated to client’s preferences
• Departure from Kaz Zanana Gallery & Café to location of choice for lunch • Rest of the day dedicated to customers wishes/ expectations
• Return transfer to hotel
Discover the colourfulSeychellois artistic world